Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Baby for Surya Jyothika

Happy Girl Baby for this Pares
Surya and Jyothika have become proud parents of a baby girl on last Friday at 9.22 pm (Friday, Aug 10). Jo underwent a Caesarean, at the Apollo hospital in Chennai.
This confirms reports that the couple wanted the baby to be born today, on an Aadi Velli, a very auspicious day according to Tamilians.
Suriya, who became a proud father, is happy at the arrival of a new member in his family.
The first-time father was beside his wife when the couple's first child arrived.
The entire Siva Kumar household immediately went into paroxysm of joy after the new one was duly delivered. It also showed how close-knit the family ties were.
It is just as well then that Suriya next film stresses the need for a strong family structure.
"We have highlighted the need for the joint family system that is on the decline today. Our culture and values are lost due to the emergence of nuclear families", says the actor about his latest film Vel.
In fact Surya had completed the schedule of his Hari directed Vel in south Tamilnadu and was in Chennai by the side of Jyothika for the last few days.
Suriya said, "I play a dual role in Vel, directed by Hari. The movie has come out really well. Asin is the heroine. Also in the floors include Varanam Aayiram. The movie is unique for it has a powerful storyline. Director Goutham Menon is wielding the megaphone".


"My father (Siva Kumar) is appreciative of my performance and encourages me to do more. Hope I live up to his expectations", Suriya says and adds, "My brother Karthi has successfully established himself as an actor. I don't see him as my competitor in the industry. I am happy to see my brother rendering engrossing performance on the screen".
We at MKS wish the young parents and the new-born all the success in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More informations about Actor Surya